- The Grace Food Experience Tent — This mouthwatering journey is guided by Chef La-Toya Fagon who will be preparing scrumptious dishes in her unique style that fuses her Caribbean roots with some Mediterranean flavours.
- Unique Jerk Creations — Explore jerk in a whole new way. While jerk is typically enjoyed with chicken or pork, sample it at Da House of Jerk with jerk rabbit, jerk crocodile and jerk lobster, or at MJ Catering which has jerk frog’s legs on the menu.
- Meet & Greet Boat Cruise — Kicking off Grace Jerk Fest is an excursion on the exquisite double-decked River Gambler on August 9th. Dine and dance under starry skies during a three-hour tour on Lake Ontario, and have a chance to meet Canadian R&B songstress Melanie Durrant and legendary Jamaican reggae duo Chaka Demus and Pliers. Setting sail from Pier 31 in downtown Toronto’s harbor, enjoy a great evening before the festival begins at Centennial Park.
- Ladies of Soul — The third annual Love & RnB edition features former American Idol, Grammy Award-winning and platinum-selling artist Fantasia, with an opening performance the Juno-wining Durrant they will take the stage on August 10th at Centennial Park.
- Platinum Garden Experience — Spoil yourself with the festival experience that caters to you like no other. Secure reserved seating right in front of the stage, including a delicious jerk chicken dinner, two appetizers, two alcoholic beverages, swift access past lines at the Festival gates, a Grace Jerk Fest gift bag, a meet and greet with festival headliners, and a chance to win a three-night vacation for two, accommodation only, compliments of Travelers Beach Resort Jamaica & Caribbean Promotions Arts & Culture Inc.
M- 289 407 8298